.Chaos 450-PRO Black Widow DFC Helecopter with DJ-NAZA & tons of extras!
Handling Time:2 business days
Returns: Not Accepted
The retail cost of all the individual components in this complete package totals: $1,485.00.
Never flown! Only 2 weeks out of boxes! 95% ready to fly! Everything is new! Needs tail servo alignment; transmitter (included) needs setup; DJ NAZA 3-axis gyro needs final setup. I listed this as 'Used' because I opened the boxes and have pretty much assembled the helicopter. This is a PRO package and requires a higher skill level than I currently possess.
This is an Incredible Package Deal!
What you're getting:
- Chaos 450-PRO Black Widow DFC kit with Torque-Tube tail, and 2 canopies (all electronics included).
- 4400kv PhoenixTech brushless motor; 40Amp ESC; all digital servos.
- DJ NAZA 3-Axis flybarless gyro with Quick Start book and usb cable. (If you don't know about DJ NAZA; you can add their GPS module and have a programmable Drone, complete with auto hover and 'fly-home' capabilities).
- Devention DEVO-7, 7 channel transmitter with neck strap and instruction book on cd-rom.
- 4 Soft Field Cases: 1 - 500 size helicopter field case; 1 - transmitter field case; 1 - spare battery field case; 1 - accessory case.
- 1 Metal helicopter transport case with cutout foam inserts.
- MD-500 helicopter body kit, with instruction booklet, navigational lights and controller installed.
- 6 sets of blades: 3 wooden; 3 Composite.
- Rapid Battery Charger.
- 3 Lipo batteries.
- Extra parts for servos...
What you will need to do:
- Complete setup of tail rotor and servo
- Reverify programming of NAZA Gyro (included instructions will walk you thru software download and installation).
- It will be in your best interest to completely reprogram the DEVO-7 transmitter.
- Achieve stable flight of helicopter before completing the MD-500 body kit.
Chaos Black Widow Spec's:
The new Chaos 450 Black Widow DFC Pro will be one of the easiest helicopters you have ever built. The entire head, tail case and frame come pre-assembled. Machined from Aircraft Grade 7075 Aluminum.
New Features in this Updated Chaos 450:
- Tighter Tolerances
- Tail Rotor update
- DFC Rotorhead
- More polished aluminum upgrades
- New Canopy and Tail cover design allows pilot to easily see orientation.
Carbon Fiber Blades Included!!
Designed to further improve rigidity during extreme 3D maneuvers.
The result is an extremely agile machine that can meet serious expectations
Additional Features :
- Efficient Torque Tube Tail Drive system
- Single piece landing gear
- Battery mount designed to bring CG closer to disc plane.
- Highly visible glass fiber canopy and tail cover
- Weighted tail rotor blade gripe to improves servo wear and performance.
- Highly rigid frame with single piece carbon sides and bottom plate.
Main Rotor Diameter: 710mm
Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
Motor Drive Gear: 12T / 13T
Main Drive Gear: 150T
Auto-rotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
Tail Drive Gear: 25T
Drive Gear Ration: 1:12.5:4.24 (1:11.5:4.24)
Weight: (w/o Power System): 450g
Flying Weight: Approx. 780g
All sales final / No returns.