3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope, Lilac Tube, 28 inch, 2453
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
The power to learn in the palm of your hand with our free educational app.
Practice your auscultation skills anytime, anywhere with the 3M Littmann Learning Institute app, free with the purchase of a 3M Littmann Stethoscope. The app allows you to practice and improve your auscultations skills, which can result in better performance in school or your practice and provide better patient outcomes.
With the app, you can:
- Develop diagnostic skills using patient scenarios
- Listen to real heart and lung sounds to recognize different conditions
- Track your progress
- Test your knowledge
Unlock the full content of the app with the serial number found on the chestpiece of your Littmann stethoscope.
Go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the free app and start training today!
The 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance when doing general physical assessments. It features dual tunable diaphragms and an updated design that is easier to clean and maintain. The colors shown online are approximations. We have made every effort to show the best possible match to the color of the actual product. However, some variation is expected, due to differences in both lighting and monitor calibration.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Clothing Size: OS
- Reliable and clear acoustic response and light weight combine to make this an ideal entry-level instrument
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Tear-drop shape for easy fit under blood pressure cuff
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Label: 3M Littmann
Manufacturer: 3M Littmann
Part Number: 2453
Publisher: 3M Littmann
Release Date: 2006-03-22
Size: Metal/Resin Composite Chestpiece
Studio: 3M Littmann
Warranty: 2 Year