Aidapt VR161 5021196596479
Aidapt Essex Adjustable Commode Chair Black and Brown
About this Item
Guarantee: Paypal Buyer Protection
About the Seller
Feedback: 385 reviews
Stacking Commode - Fixed Height
- This sturdy metal commode feature padded upholstery on the seat & back.
- Is heat-sealed so can be cleaned without the risk of water ingress.
- The toilet seat is round & hinged.
- Under the seat there are rubber buffers to avoid seat abrasion against the frame.
- Also the legs have none-slip & none-marking rubber feet.
- Seat Height - 480mm (19")
- Seat Width - 500mm (19½")
- Seat Depth - 410mm (16")
- Back Height - 33cm (13")
- Armrest Height - 19cm (7½")
- Overall Height - 780mm (31")
- Overall Width - 560mm (22")
- Overall Depth - 500mm (19½")
- Width between arms - 490mm (19¼")
- Footprint: 560 x 500mm (22 x 19½")
- Total Weight - 7Kgs
- Max User Weight - 25 st (160kg)
- Chassis Type - Steel
- Flip Up Armrests - No
- Removeable Armrests - No
- Upholstery - Vinyl
- Padded Back Rest - TBA
- Bowl Supplied - Yes
- Bowl Capacity - 5 Litre
- Warranty - TBA
- Manual Supplied - TBA
- Assembly Required - TBA
Binding: Personal Care
Color: Black & Brown
- Vinyl welded fixed padded back and detachable padded overseat for improved hygiene
- 5 Litre pail with lid as standard
- Coated tubular steel easy to stack frame
- Hinged thermoset plastic toilet seat with adjustable height
Legal Disclaimer: The price of this item is shown exclusive of VAT; therefore we may contact you once your order has been placed to obtain the name of the long term medical condition or chronic illness that the user of the item suffers with. Please note that we obtain the VAT Relief purely for our own records, if you are not eligible for VAT Relief on your order NO ADDITIONAL PAYMENT WILL BE REQUIRED, all costs will be covered by Motability and More Ltd. Motability and more accept no responsibility what so ever for damage to the item and or personal injury caused from the misuse of the item. It shall be the customer's sole responsibility to fully read and follow all instruction manuals on the proper usage and correct installation procedure.
Part Number: VR161
Release Date: 2013-08-12