Amprobe LM-200 LED Light Meter, Silicon Photodiode and Filter
The Amprobe LM-200LED light meter measures up to 400,000 lumens per square meter (lux) or 40,000 footcandles (fc) of light output from LED light sources, has a silicon diode sensor and filter, and is designed for indoor operation at altitudes below 2,000 meters. The dual-scale meter also features built-in memory that stores up to 99 records, a data hold feature that freezes readings on the display, a maximum recording option to display the highest reading, and angled light cosine correction to calculate the amount of light, regardless of the light's angle.
The meter is powered by a 9V battery (included) which has an average life of 200 hours. The sensor has a 1.5-meter wire for positioning the light sensor, and a protective sensor cap.
|Range||40 lux, 400 lux, 4,000 lux, 40,000 lux, 400,000 lux, 40 fc, 400 fc, 4,000 fc, 40,000 fc|
|Sampling rate||2.5 times per second for digital display|
|Accuracy||+ or - 3 percent (calibrated to standard incandescent lamp at 2,856 degrees K), + or - 6 percent for other visible light sources|
|Angle deviation from cosine, 30 degrees||+ or - 2 percent|
|Angle deviation from cosine, 60 degrees||+ or - 6 percent|
|Angle deviation from cosine, 80 degrees||+ or - 25 percent|
|Polarity||Automatic, positive implied, negative polarity indication|
|Operating temperature||14 to 104 degrees F (-10 to 40 degrees C) at less than 80 percent relative humidity|
|Storage temperature||14 to 122 degrees F (-10 to 50 degrees C) at 0 to 70 percent relative humidity|
|Dimensions||Base is 5.1 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches/130 x 63 x 38 mm, sensor is 3.2 x 2.2 x 1.1 inches/80 x 55 x 29 mm (H x W x D)|
|Weight||.48 lb. (220 g) (including battery)|
|Standards||Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) C1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A-class specifications, and European Community Directives: 89/336/EEC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and 73/23/EEC (Low Voltage) as amended by 93/68/EEC (CE Marking)|
H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Light meters measure luminous intensity, or light, and are commonly used in a wide range of industries and settings including photography, video filming, galleries, schools, laboratories, and greenhouses to help determine the brightness of light.
Amprobe manufactures electrical testing equipment for commercial, industrial, and home use. The company was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in Everett, WA.
What’s in the Box?
- LM-200LED light meter and sensor
- 9V battery
- Carrying case
- Dual-scale meter measures light output from LED light sources up to 400,000 lumens per square meter (lux) or 40,000 footcandles (fc)
- Silicon diode sensor and filter are designed for indoor use at altitudes below 2,000 meters
- Built-in memory stores up to 99 records, data hold freezes readings on the display, maximum recording displays the highest reading, and angled light cosine correction corrects for angled light
- Complies with Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) C1609:1993 and CNS 5119 general A-class specifications, and European Community Directives: 89/336/EEC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) and 73/23/EEC (Low Voltage) as amended by 93/68/EEC (CE Marking)
- Powered by a 9V battery (included), and includes a 1.5-meter wire for positioning light sensor, and a protective sensor cap
Part Number: 3730217