Ashland Conveyor A12X10X05A Aluminum Skatewheel Conveyor, 12" Overall Width, 5' Length, 10 Wheels/Feet with 3" Axle Centers
Gravity skate wheel conveyors by Ashland Conveyor Products, are used to transport lightweight packages or for operations that require lightweight sections. They will convey light loads that have firm flat bottoms such as cartons totes, cases, etc. Primarily they are used in shipping departments, stocking areas and assembly lines. Skate wheel conveyors are very portable and allow for quick and easy set-up and tear-down. Hook & rod couplers along with tripod supports make it ideal for temporary set-up.
For skate wheel conveyors there must be a minimum of three axles and five wheels under the load at all times. Wheel density is described as skate wheels per foot. The wheel density must provide enough wheels under the load so that the total wheel capacity exceeds the maximum load. Ashland Conveyor Products offers many wheel density configurations in three standard widths.
Often curves will determine the width of the conveyor system, as the product requires additional space to negotiate the turn. This additional space depends upon the length and width of the product being conveyed. Compared to other types of conveyors, the individual skate wheels in the curved sections allow packages to track better.
Skate wheel conveyors from Ashland Conveyor Products are a great choice for areas that need to move lightweight packages with very little pitch as skate wheel conveyors roll more easily than roller conveyors. They are lightweight conveyors that are offered in both galvanized steel and aluminum with three standard widths available to choose from.
- The frame is made from 1/8" heat treated aluminum with bolt together cross braces
- The maximum distributed live load for an aluminum frame is 16 lb./Ft. on 10' centers, 150 lb./Ft. on 5' centers
- The aluminum wheels have a load capacity of 75 lb. each. They are 1-15/16" diameter wheels with ¼" ball bearings set in pre-lubricated hardened raceways
- The axles are ¼" diameter steel; one end threaded with a locking nut
- When purchasing H-Stands and End Stops for this conveyor, make sure the between frame widths match. If purchasing with tripod stands, match the overall width of this conveyor with the tripod
Label: Ashland Conveyor
Manufacturer: Ashland Conveyor
Part Number: A12X10X05A
Publisher: Ashland Conveyor
Studio: Ashland Conveyor