Banner SM312D Mini Beam Photoelectric Sensor, Diffuse Sensing Mode, 2 m PVC 4-Wire Cable, Infrared LED, 10-30 VDC Supply Voltage, Bipolar (NPN and PNP) Output, 380 mm Sensing Range
This Banner SM312D photoelectric sensor has a M18 threaded-mount housing and an infrared LED sensing beam with an 880 nm wavelength and a range of up to 880 mm. The diffuse-mode sensor accepts 10-30 VDC input through its 2 m length PVC-covered 4-wire cable and has bipolar (NPN and PNP) output. The sensor has potentiometer-adjustable tuning, an alignment indicator, and a light/dark operate selector switch. The thermoplastic housing is durable and the sensor has an operating temperature range of -20 to +70 degrees C. It meets the Ingress Protection (IP) 67 standard for protection from water and dust and is Underwriters Laboratories Recognized (UR), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) certified, and European Conformity (CE) compliant for quality assurance. This diffuse-mode sensor is suitable for use in automation applications such as in manufacturing and packaging in a wet environment.
Banner engineering manufactures and distributes photo eyes, sensors, safety switches, and other related products for industrial and process automation. The company, founded in 1966, is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN.
- Diffuse-mode sensor with infrared LED for use at distances of up to 380 mm
- M18 threaded-mount housing with PVC-covered 4-wire cable, 2 m length
- Potentiometer-adjustable tuning for versatility, light/dark operate selector switch
- 10-30 VDC supply voltage, bipolar (NPN and PNP) output
- Meets IP 67 standard, UL Recognized, CSA certified, and CE compliant for quality assurance
Part Number: SM312D