Belvoir Organic Homemade Lemonade 250 ml (Pack of 24)
Belvoir Fruit Farms make naturally delicious Cordials, Pressés and Fruit Crushes at their home in the gorgeous Lincolnshire countryside.
Mary Manners, the wife of founder Lord John Manners, started making cordials in her kitchen in the seventies by infusing the elderflowers and pressing the fruit grown on their family farm. Since then, Belvoir has carried on the same method of infusion: pressing and cooking of fresh flowers, fruits and spices, which are then blended with local spring water to make their delicious drinks. Never compromising on quality and choosing only the best ingredients, everything that goes into their drinks is real and natural with nothing artificial at all.
A classic reviver for a hot summer day. Traditional, home-made lemonade packed with whole organic lemons for a real zingy flavour.
- A naturally delicious pressé made at our home in the gorgeous Lincolnshire countryside
- Blended with local spring water
- Real and natural with nothing artificial
- None of our products contain any gluten
- A deliciously refreshing drink
Part Number: JU811
Release Date: 2011-09-02