Benchmark Bouquets 2 Dozen Red Roses, With Vase
What Our Rainforest Alliance Certification Means
Less Water Pollution
All sources of contamination (pesticides and fertilizers, sediment, wastewaters, garbage, and fuels) are controlled.
Less Soil Erosion
Farms implement soil conservation practices such as planting on contours and maintaining ground cover.
Reduced Threats to the Environment and Human Health
Dangerous pesticides are prohibited. Agrochemical use is strictly regulated. Farmers use mechanical and biological pest controls to reduce toxicity and quantity of chemicals.
Wildlife Habitat is Protected
As deforestation is stopped, the banks of rivers are protected with buffer zones, critical ecosystems such as wetlands are protected and forest patches on farms are preserved.
Farm by-products such as un-marketable foliage are composted and returned to the fields as natural fertilizer. Other wastes, such as plastics, glass, and metals are recycled where possible.
Less Water Used
Water conservation measures are applied in washing and packing stations, housing areas, and irrigation.
More Efficient Farm Management
The certification program helps farmers organize, plan, schedule improvements, implement better practices, identify problems, and monitor progress.
Improved Conditions for Farm Workers
Ensure that workers get fair wages, decent housing, clean drinking water, sanitary facilities, and a safe and wholesome work area. Workers and their families have access to schools, health care, transportation, and training.
Tips for Longer Lasting Flowers
- Start with a clean vase
- Empty Chrysal food into the vase
- Check the back of the sachet and add correct amount of water
- Remove leaves below water level
- Cut 2-3cm off the bottom of the stems
- Arrange in the vase
- Top up if necessary
- Avoid draught
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Do not place flowers near fruits, avoid Ethylene damage
- Remove dead or wilting flowers
- Flowers are shipped in bud form for optimal vase life; blooms will open in 2-3 days, as shown in product photo.
- Immediately upon arrival remove flowers from box, cut stems, place in vase with fresh water including flower food packet and arrange flowers to your personal liking.
- Free overnight shipping to ensure freshness. Does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- 24 stems = Red
Label: Benchmark Bouquets
Manufacturer: Benchmark Bouquets
Publisher: Benchmark Bouquets
Studio: Benchmark Bouquets