Black & Decker LGC120 20-Volt Max Lithium Garden Cultivator
Ideal for cultivating garden beds, landscape beds, and weeding, the Black & Decker LGC120 cordless garden cultivator/tiller easily breaks up soil to allow water and nutrients to reach plant roots. It's also great for prepping dry spots in lawn for seeding plus existing beds for planting. The two long tines are small enough to maneuver in between plants and counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling.
The telescoping shaft adjusts for the perfect length, allowing you to operate it standing up without bending over. This upright design combined with the comfortable grips and an adjustable auxiliary handle means that you can work longer without over-taxing muscles and joints.
This cultivator is powered by a 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery that offers a longer lifespan and retains its charge 5x longer than similar 18-volt NiCad batteries--and you won't be limited by an extension cord. It's compatible with the full line of Black & Decker's 20-volt MAX line of power and gardening tools. You'll be able to cultivate up to 325 square feet per charge. The battery is also designed with 50 percent less battery weight, and the unit weighs a total of 8.1 pounds with battery installed.
The included Energy Star-qualified charger will charge a fully depleted battery in about 8 hours. You can also swap the battery among your other Black & Decker cordless lawn tools that are compatible with 20-volt MAX lithium-ion batteries. It's backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
LGC120 20-volt MAX lithium-ion cordless garden cultivator/tiller; LBXR20 battery; LCS20 battery charger; operating instructions
About Black & Decker
Since 1910, Black & Decker has been setting the standard for innovation and design of power tools, accessories, outdoor yard care equipment, home cleaning products, automotive and lighting products, hardware, and other home improvement products. The inventor of the first portable electric drill with pistol grip and trigger switch, Black & Decker has evolved from a small machine shop in Baltimore, Maryland to a global manufacturing and marketing powerhouse with a broad line of quality products used in and around the home and for commercial applications. When users need to get work done, they trust Black & Decker for the products that will do the job efficiently and reliably.
LGC120 Cordless Garden Cultivator/Tiller
- Ideal for cultivating garden beds, landscape beds and weeding
- 20-volt MAX lithium-ion battery provides longer battery, life year after year
- Counter-oscillating tines prevent weeds from tangling
- Lightweight upright design helps lessen arm fatigue while cultivating
- Adjustable handle and telescoping tube; soft-grip handle
- Weighs 8.1 pounds
- Energy Star rated
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Binding: Lawn & Patio
- 20V MAX Lithium Garden Cultivator is ideal for cultivating garden beds, landscape beds and weeding. This garden cultivator also preps beds for planting and prepping dry and dead spots for seeding
- The lithium battery allows the user to cultivate up to 325 sq.-Feet of planted beds between charges, while ensuring long lasting battery life
- 18V cordless power for quick and easy weeding and aeration
- The adjustable handle and telescoping tube allows users to adjust the cultivator for maximum comfort
- The lightweight upright design helps lessen arm fatigue while cultivating
Label: Black & Decker
Manufacturer: Black & Decker
Part Number: LGC120
Publication Date: 2011-10-27
Publisher: Black & Decker
Studio: Black & Decker
Warranty: 2 year