Cancer Weed/Petty Spurge/Radium Weed
Cancer Weed is also known as Petty Spurge or Radium Weed. The latin name is Euphorbia Peplus and the plant grows wild in many regions of the world. The sap from the plant contains a substance called Ingenol Mebutate which has been used effectively as a topical treatment for Actinic Keratosis. Medical trials have shown Ingenol Mebutate to be effective in combating the lesser aggressive forms of skin cancer such as basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas but not melanomas. We will ship you 30+ seeds per order as our Starter Pack. This will be enough for you to propagate your own renewable personal supply.
Please note: These seeds are very small and the herb will grow to a maximum of around 20cm (8 inches). Great for small and confined areas of the garden or garden pots.
Disclaimer: The sap produced by this plant offers a complimentary treatment for sunspots. It should not, however, be considered as an alternative to professional medical intervention.
- Herbal plant seeds (30+ seeds per pack).
- Plant contains sap for topical treatment of sunspots/actinic keratosis.
- Will self seed readily.
- Will grow in most conditions.
- We ship within 2 working days using standard airmail.
- For international shipments please allow up to 2 weeks to receive.
- For customs purposes we must declare these as "seeds only". Please check with your local authorities if there are any quarantine issues (note: we are not aware of this plant being restricted in any countries worldwide).
- In the unlikely event your seeds do not arrive please notify us and we will reship at our cost OR refund your payment.