Capresso MG600 PLUS 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
+ BRAND NEW - UNOPENED
+ NO TAX
+ FREE DELIVERY in 7-10 Business Days
Preparing great tasting drip coffee at home is simple but requires many factors in order to consistently achieve the perfect cup. Fresh whole coffee beans should be ground to a medium sized grind immediately before brewing for optimal full-bodied flavor. Using fresh, filtered water is essential as brewed coffee is 98% water and non-filtered water could leave the coffee tasting flat. All Capresso coffee makers feature high quality heating elements that heat the water to the ideal brewing temperature of over 200 degrees F and brew the coffee in less than one minute per cup for the perfect extraction that is never bitter. Preferably you should enjoy the brewed coffee soon after brewing has finished as this is when the coffee is freshest and has the most flavor.
Features and Benefits of the MG600 Plus
Maximum Flavor in under 8 minutes
Rapid brewing 10-cup programmable coffee maker produces a full-flavored pot of coffee in less than 8 minutes ensuring the proper extraction time for perfectly brewed coffee.
- Unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
- Glass carafe with ergonomic handle has brew through lid and drip-free pouring spout
- Fingerprint proof stainless steel housing provides superior strength and style and eliminates fingerprints
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read LED display
- Special settings maintains temperature and aroma when brewing only 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Water level indicator makes filling the right amount of water easy
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Two hour safety shut off
How Things Work
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated.
Brewing a great cup of coffee is a science. The amount of time the water is in contact with the coffee grounds directly relates to the final taste of the brew. All Capresso coffee makers brew coffee in less than one minute per cup which means coffee will never be over extracted or bitter.
- Stainless steel housing with fingerprint-proof finish
- Fingerprint-proof finish
- 2-hour safety shut off
- Reusable GoldTone Filter
- Electronic filter indicator alert for when to change charcoal water filter