Delphi GN10112 Ignition Control Module
- Delphi uses winding process techniques to control the length of wire between adjacent windings. That's important because more length results in greater voltage differences, which in turn create more pressure that could break down the insulation and wire coating.
- Delphi's ignition coils are engineered to Original Equipment specifications
- Delphi's ignition coils are designed with proven materials, such as high quality wires and wire coating that resists the cracks, pin holes and imperfections that most often lead to failure issues
- Epoxy vacuum techniques reduce air bubbles in the epoxy, because having fewer air bubbles increases the epoxy's insulation quality and reduces the chances of energy punch-through failures
- Delphi's coils are designed and endurance tested to resist the common stresses that cause failure
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Part Number: GN10112
Release Date: 2005-09-14
Delphi warrants the products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Delphi will, as its sole obligation under this limited warranty, replace any non-conforming product. Delphi is not responsible for any incidental or consequential costs (including labor) to remove and install a product or to restore the vehicle to its proper operating condition. In addition, under no circumstances will Delphi be liable for any incidental or consequential damages under this warranty or any implied warranties.
Call Delphi at: 877-463-3574
Manufacturers' warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as use of the product, where the product was purchased, or who you purchased the product from. Please review the warranty carefully, and contact the manufacturer if you have any questions.