DEWALT DW756 6-Inch Bench Grinder
The heavy duty DEWALT DW756 6-inch bench grinder is ideal for all grinding operations, including sharpening tools, deburring, rust removal, shaping parts and cleaning objects. It's powered by a 5/8 horsepower induction motor that runs at 3,450 RPM for easy and reliable high speed material removal.
The DW756 is complemented by an industrial cast iron base and motor housing for added durability and prolonged life. It has a 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications, and precision-machined adjustable aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work. Rear exhaust ports in the wheel guards provide smooth operation. This grinder measures 15 inches long and weighs 28-1/2 pounds.
This DEWALT tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by DEWALT's one-year free service contract, where DEWALT will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
DEWALT DW756 6-inch bench grinder; 36- and 60-grit wheels; eye shields; spark deflectors; tool rests; operating instructions
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Department: Tools, Auto & Industrial
- Powerful 5/8 hp induction motor for heavy-duty grinding operations
- Industrial cast iron base and motor housing provide durability and prolong life
- Motor runs at 3,450 rpm for high speed material removal
- Precision-machined aluminum tool rests allow the user to accurately position work
- Rear exhaust ports in wheel guards for smoother operation; 12-1/2-inch distance between wheels for longer and larger grinding applications
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Part Number: DW756
Warranty: 1 Year Full Warranty