Latest Indian Bollywood Designer 18K AD Pearl Earrings 2 Pc Gift Set
Returns: Not Accepted
SPECIAL CARE WITH PLATED JEWELRY ( If you follow this Instruction jewelry will last for so many years.)
- If you wear it everyday you will have to take extra care as It is delicate product.
- Remove while sleeping.
- Do not put away gold plating and silver plating together. The different metals will cause each other to tarnish, fade and/or turn colour.
- Do not clean with chemicals.
- Avoid swimming, sweating and high humidity .
- We do not recommend polish liquid.
- Plated-metals are best cleaned with warm soapy water.
- Do not use any harsh chemical cleansers or abrasive cleansers on your plated jewellery as these cleansers may cause the plating to chip or wear off.
- Rinse fully after cleaning & dry completely before wearing or storing.
- Plated jewellery retains its shine for longer if kept in a sealed plastic bag when not in use.
- Never soak silver-plated jewellery for extended periods of time; doing so may weaken the electroplating finish.