Leaderachi - 100% Pure Genuine Real Vintage Hunter Leather Handmade Ladies Crossover Shoulder Messenger Bag ["GENOA" (TAN)]
About this Item
Guarantee: Paypal Buyer Protection
Location: New Delhi,IN
About the Seller
Feedback: 385 reviews
- 100% GENUINE HUNTER VINTAGE LEATHER: Crafted from tough, 100% Semi Full-Grain Boot Leather, which takes hits well and looks even better with age. Full-Grain Leather is the top layer of the buffalo skin which is the most expensive and toughest part. The distinguishing feature of this leather is that the leather may have wrinkles, scratches that are inherent characteristics.
- CRAFTMANSHIP, STICHES AND PARTS: Our Products are handmade by Professionally Skilled Craftsmen, because of which the bags have best finishing in its class. Brass/ Metal Fitting Buckles and Holders are Internally Lined with Strong Green Canvas make it Durable and Long Lasting. Every stress point on this bag is double-stitched and riveted or reinforced with hidden nylon strapping.
- PERFECT FOR ANY SITUATION: Looks great in the courtroom, boardroom, on worldwide travel. We have received countless positive testimonials from company executives, lawyers, military personnel and college students who love their classic messenger sling bag.
- FEATURES AND COMPARTMENTS: 9" Tall x 8.5" Wide x 3" Deep with 1 large main compartment sealed by a buckle, 1 small compartment in front of the main compartment, sealed by a magnet, 1 smaller zip pocket on the inside, 1 zip pocket on the back, 1 slip compartments within the main compartment, perfect for wallet/purse, 2 small open compartments for cell phone and keys.
- LEADERACHI is a registered trademark. Any unauthorized sellers will certainly bear the legal consequences of Copyright Infringement
Part Number: HALEATHERS209609
Warranty: 6 Months Domestic Warranty against Manufacturing Defects. Warranty Service Type: Customer needs to send the product to the Vendor in Kolkata. The Product will be rectified and send back to the Customer.This warranty shall be void if: (1) the product is damaged due to misuse, abuse, physical mishandling or natural causes such as flood, fire, earthquake or other perils or (2) any repairs made by a person not authorised by H.A.Leathers to perform such repairs.