Ledlenser L7 Lightweight LED Torch (Black) - Test-it Pack, 7008
LED Lenser L7 Light Polycarbonate Torch 85 Hour 98 lumen LED7008
The Ledco 7008 is made from the best lightweight poly carbon material this gives the torch strength and a good lightweight feel. This Ledco 7008 is incredibly energy efficient and will generate very little heat.
Ledco have created an LED with a long lasting lifespan that is measured in years rather in hours so these LED will burn brightly for up to 100,000 hours that is almost 11.5 years of continuous light. This Ledco 7008 is durable with their tough construction, small size and no breakable filaments so they can stand rough handling.
New light and strong torch with very high brightness, spot and flood beam. It has up to 85-hours of battery life and the high intensity CREE LED light chip has a maximum intensity of 100 lumens. It has a beam range of up to 200m/650ft and has a spot to flood focus.
20m beam range.
Made from polycabonate
Supplied with 2 x AAA batteries.
Binding: DIY & Tools
- The perfect tool-kit or expedition torch with a bright white LED, shockproof light-weight polycarbonate housing and long run-time
- Polycarbonate is extremely resistant to both extreme cold or hot temperatures
- Advanced Focus System Optics. Patented reflector and lens combination for intense spot (distance ) or flawless flood (near ) illumination - twist head to focus
- Tail cap on-off twist switch with integrated touch button ideal to signal manually (e.g. Morse)
- Water ingress resistant construction IPX4; batteries included
Part Number: 7008
Release Date: 2009-10-31