M-Audio Keystation 49 II | 49-Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with Pitch-Bend &
Condition: New other (see details)
The M-Audio Keystation 49 II is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC.
It features 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys and a series of controls that broaden the range of playable notes, expand expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow. Octave-range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls make it easy to play, perform, and record in your music software without using a mouse or track pad.
Keystation 49 II also includes a 1/4” sustain-pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as M-Audio’s SP2, for genuine piano sustain.
To get you started composing, we bundled the Keystation 49 II with a premium virtual instrument from SONiVOX. SONiVOX’s Eighty-Eight Ensemble is a world-class piano instrument that captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano's sound. Finally, we included Ableton Live Lite — one of the world's most popular performance and production programs.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive keys
- Octave Buttons
- Volume Slider
- The Volume Slider
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Modulation Wheel
- Advanced Functions Button
- Transport Buttons
- USB Port
- Sustain Pedal Input
- On/Off Switch
Size (width x depth x height)
- 7.7” x 3” x 31.9”
- 4.6 lbs.
- Keystation 49
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- MIDI keyboard controller for composing digital music and playing virtual instruments
- Powered by USB connection to computer with features to fully control music software without reaching for mouse
- 49 full-size, semi-weighted velocity-sensitive keys with 1/4-inch sustain-pedal input for expressive performance
- Octave range buttons; pitch bend and modulation wheels, transport controls
- Includes SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble, a world-class virtual piano instrument, and Ableton Live Lite
Manufacturer Part Number: Keystation 49 II