NMC LOK2 11 Piece Electrical Lockout Center Kit, 14" Width x 16" Height
The NMC LOK2 11 piece electrical lockout center kit includes two circuit breaker lockouts, a plug lockout, and a switch lockout to help prevent unauthorized access to a variety of electrical sources during maintenance and repair. The 0.05" thick, rigid polystyrene backboard is water resistant, has black diagonal lines for high visibility, and reads, "Safety Lockout Center" to help users find lockout supplies. Both the backboard and the wire rack have two holes for mounting on a wall, and share the mounting hardware (two mounting screws and anchors included). The electrical lockout devices come in a polypropylene carrying case that is resistant to many chemicals, and is red for high visibility. The case provides portable access to the lockout devices, but also fits in the wire rack for storage. This kit is part of a lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedure required at facilities where electrical sources need to be isolated during maintenance and repair.
|SL15 safety lockout steel interlocking hasp|
|Master Lock Grip Tight circuit breaker lockouts, 491B, 493B|
|Electrical switch lockout|
|LP110Y single entry electrical plug lockout|
|APSR laminated steel padlocks (2)|
|IDL1 Identification labels for padlocks (40)|
|Lockout/tagout training booklet|
|LOTAG10 lockout tags (10)|
|SLF1 self locking fasteners (10)|
Lockout/tagout (LOTO) safety procedures require that lockout devices meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910.147(c)(5) standards for quality assurance. Lockout/tagout (LOTO) devices use color, warning labels or tags, and sometimes a physical barrier to help prevent machine operation or power activation during maintenance and repair.
National Marker Company manufactures signs and safety information products. The company, founded in 1934, is headquartered in North Smithfield, RI.
What's in the Box?
- Yellow backboard/sign
- White wire rack
- Lockout hasp
- Circuit breaker lockouts (quantity: 2)
- Electrical switch lockout
- Electrical plug lockout
- Padlocks (2)
- ID labels for padlocks (40)
- Lockout training handbook
- Lockout tags (10)
- Self locking fasteners (10)
- Mounting screws (2)
- Mounting anchors (2)
- Includes two circuit breaker lockouts, a plug lockout, and a switch lockout to help prevent unauthorized access to a variety of electrical sources during maintenance and repair
- 0.05" thick, rigid polystyrene backboard with carrying case that sits in a wall-mounted wire rack
- Polypropylene carrying case is resistant to many chemicals, provides portable access to lockout devices, and is red for high visibility
- Yellow backboard has black diagonal lines for high visibility and reads, "Safety Lockout Center" to help users find lockout supplies
- Backboard and wire rack have two holes for mounting on a wall (two mounting screws and anchors included)
Part Number: LOK2