Olympus Camedia D-380 2MP Digital Camera
This Olympus Camedia digital camera lets you shoot and transfer great digital images and video with ease. Line up your picture on the 1.5" high-resolution LCD screen, get closer with the 5x digital zoom and capture the image on the included 8MB SmartMedia Card. The 2-megapixel resolution captures clear colorful images that can be printed up to 8x10". When a still image is not enough, use QuickTime and record in movie mode for up to 60 seconds of motion video. Then transfer the images to your computer quickly and easily with the included USB cable to manipulate, print and e-mail. Other features include: USB Auto-Connect (will recognize almost any computer with a USB port and connect with no additional software); CAMEDIA Master software for photo manipulation and management; built-in flash with 6 settings (Auto, Red-Eye, Fill-in, Night Scene, Red-Eye Reduction Night Scene, Forced Off); 2MB of internal memory; image-editing tools include black & white, sepia and "file resize mode"; Digital ESP multi-pattern and spot metering; automatic white balance, plus 4 manual settings; 12-second self-timer. Compatible with: Windows 98 rev2/ME/2000 Pro/XP or higher; Mac 8.6 and up. Downloading to computer without USB port possible with FlashPath or PCMCIA SmartMedia card reader. No. D-380. Imported. 2-1/4Hx4-3/4Wx1-3/4D".
- 2-megapixel sensor captures 1,600 x 1,200 images for prints at sizes up to 8 x 10 inches
- Fixed-focus lens with 5x digital zoom (no optical zoom)
- Included 8 MB Smartmedia card stores approximately 16 images at default resolution
- Automatically connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
- Uses 2 CR-V3 lithium batteries or 4 AA batteries (one set of disposable AA batteries included)
Manufacturer Part Number: 50332137578