Pentagon Tools 1120 Drywall Stilt 24" to 40" Height, Black
These Pentagon Tools 1120 black drywall stilts have adjustable heel plates and foot straps and self-locking metal buckles. They can be used for drywall or electrical work, painting, drop ceilings, and other applications. They are made of aluminum allow for strength and light weight (6 lb. 4 oz. each). They have an adjustable height of 24" to 40" and a 228-lb. load capacity. They have adjustable leg bands with padding for comfort, dual spring action for flexibility, and rubber soles to prevent slipping. These drywall stilts have a wing bolt design for adjusting the height without tools.
Pentagon Tools manufactures drywall tools and accessories, power generators, and other construction equipment. The company, founded in 2006, is headquartered in Mancelona, MI.
- Black drywall stilts with adjustable heel plates and foot straps and self-locking metal buckles
- Aluminum for strength and light weight
- Adjustable height from 24 to 40"
- 228-lb. load capacity
- Rubber soles to prevent slipping
- Adjustable from 24" to 40" to accommodate most working heights
- 228 pounds load capacity
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction - Offers a one pound weight differential over other stilts
- High strength aluminum alloy allows strength but remains lightweight (6 pounds 4 ounce each)
- Dual spring action allows flexibility and prevents legs from sliding
Label: Pentagon Tools
Manufacturer: Pentagon Tools
Model: 1120 Black Drywall Stilt 24-40
Part Number: 1120 Black Drywall Stilt 24-40
Publisher: Pentagon Tools
Studio: Pentagon Tools