The Best of the 2006 Entrepreneurial Bootcamp [Aug 17, 2009] Doug Phillips; G...
Twenty Messages Explaining a Real-World Vision for Biblically-Principled Entrepreneurship and Families Working Together.
Christian entrepreneurship is purposeful. It involves the calling of men to live fruitful, productive, creative, problem-solving, dominion-oriented, kingdom-advancing, Lordship-loving lives. This is manifest as men advance their roles as fathers, reformers, leaders, servants, masters, and visionaries.
Not all men will start independent businesses, but all Christians (both masters and servants, parents and children) should be entrepreneurially oriented as to their management, investment, and creative use of assets and resources.
Draw from the collective wisdom of highly-effective Christian entrepreneurs and family men who share a lifetime of wisdom, illustrating both successes and failures, for a victorious vision of economic and spiritual fruitfulness. Learn how Christian entrepreneurship can and must emphasize multi-generational faithfulness, inheritance, jurisdiction, and the household as an economically productive, God-ordained unit for cultural transformation.
Included in this album:
* Getting the Big Picture for Entrepreneurship and the Christian Family Part I -- Douglas Phillips, Esq.
* Getting the Big Picture for Entrepreneurship and the Christian Family Part II -- Douglas Phillips, Esq.
* Family Businesses and the Two Hundred Year Plan -- Geoffrey Botkin
* The Seven Nuts and Bolts of the Pent Family Entrepreneurial Vision-- Arnold Pent
* Building a Business From Start to Finish -- Wade Myers
* How to Cultivate an Entrepreneurial Spirit in Your Children -- Arnold Pent
* Top Ten Legal Issues Every Entrepreneur Needs to Understand -- Don Hart Esq.
* Building Your Team: Biblical Principles for Leading Your Staff -- Douglas Phillips
* How to Start a Company -- Arnold Pent
* Entrepreneurial Ideas for Future Businesses and Panel Discussion Part I -- Douglas Phillips & Panel
* Entrepreneurial Ideas for Future Businesses and Panel Discussion Part II -- Douglas Phillips & Panel
* The Rebirth of Family-Friendly Christian Entrepreneurship -- Nick Logan
* An Entrepreneurial Family-Based Multi-Generational Vision -- Joel Salatin
* Creative Models for Raising Capital without Debt Bondage -- Wade Myers
* How to Work with Your Kids so That They Will Want to Work with You -- Joel Salatin
* How to Get a Business Degree without Going to College -- Ryan Yamane
* A Christian Entrepreneurial Vision for Marketing and Retail -- Nick Logan
* A Biblical Model for Succesful Agrarian Entrepreneurship -- Joel Salatin
* Fathers and Sons Working Together -- Scott Brown
* General Management Skills Needed to Run a Business -- Wade Myers
* The Blessings of Failure: How and Why God Uses Entrepreneurial Disasters Dr. -- Jim Leininger
* Closing Session: Vision for the Future and Business Plan Awards -- Douglas Phillips & Panel
- Doug Phillips
- Geoff Botkin
- Wade Myers
- Arnold Pent
- Nick Logan
- Don Hart Esq.
- Dr. Jim Leininger
- Joel Salatin
- Scott Brown
Binding: Audio CD
Label: Vision Forum, Inc.
Manufacturer: Vision Forum, Inc.
Publication Date: 2009-08-17
Publisher: Vision Forum, Inc.
Studio: Vision Forum, Inc.