TP-LINK AV1200 Powerline Adapter, Gigabit w/ Power Outlet Pass-through, Up to 1200Mbps (TL-PA8010P KIT)
The TL-PA8010P KIT uses your home's existing electrical wiring to expand your network into hard-to-reach areas. The Powerline adapters support 2x2 MIMO, which strengthens coverage and maximizes speed up to 1200Mbps for lag-free gaming and 4K HD streaming. Beamforming optimizes signal quality and boosts overall performance, and each adapter features a Gigabit Ethernet port and a built-in power socket that keeps your outlets free for other uses.
The terms “AV1200” and “1200Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV1200” or “1200Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
Binding: Personal Computers
- Expands your network into areas of the home needing better coverage
- Speeds up to 1200Mbps over existing electrical wiring for seamless 4K HD video streaming and online gaming
- Gigabit Ethernet port connects devices like smart TVs, game consoles, and PCs to your network
- Plug and Play with no configuration required
- Integrated 16A power socket keeps your outlet free for other uses
- Range of up to 1,000 feet over electrical wiring for better performance through walls and floors
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditiThe theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications.
- Works over circuits on the same panel
Label: TP-LINK USA
Manufacturer: TP-LINK USA
Model: TL-PA8010P KIT
Operating System: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X, Linux
Part Number: TL-PA8010P KIT
Publisher: TP-LINK USA
Studio: TP-LINK USA