TP-Link TD-8816 ADSL2+ Modem Router, 1 RJ45, ADSL Splitter, 24Mbps Downstream, QoS, NAT firewall
The TP-Link ADSL2+ Router (TD-8816/TD-8816B) is a 2-in-1 device that combines the functions of a DSL modem and 1-port 10/100 Ethernet router. It supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream) and longer reach from your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer(DSLAM). You can also create a wired network to share your high-speed Internet connection, documents, photos, music, videos, and printers.
Binding: Personal Computers
- Supports DHCP, Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP), and includes a user-friendly Setup Wizard which takes you through configuring your network, step by step Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet. Latest ADSL standards.
- Various QoS policies enable various application, meeting people's different needs
- High speed DSL connection, sharing Internet access
- Access a high-speed DSL Internet connection Up to 24Mbps downstream speed
- Supports Annex M, which can double upstream data rates. QoS prioritization based on ToS, DSCP, service type or 802.1p. Triple Active Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter;Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited technical support. Technical Support: +1 866 225 8139; Hotline en Français: +1 855 987 5465.;;;
Part Number: TD-8816
Warranty: 2-year warranty