Vestil 1024-4.5 Horizontal Laminated Dock Bumper, Fabric Reinforced Rubber, Rectangular, 4 Holes, 10" Height, 24" Width, 4-1/2" Depth
This Vestil 1024-4.5 loading dock bumper is 10" in height, 24" wide, and is used to prevent damage by a vehicle to a dock or building. It has rubber padding with a depth of 4-1/2" for elasticity and resistance to impact. It is fabric-reinforced for strength and dimensional stability. This bumper consists of multiple pads made from recycled truck tires which are layered for more cushioning than a solid piece of rubber. It has steel structural angles on both ends for strength and durability and is held together with 3/4" steel tie rods. The steel components are painted for resistance to corrosion. It can be welded to the dock or bolted onto the dock for easy installation and has four 13/16" bolt holes.
Vestil manufactures materials handling equipment, including hoists and trolleys, jib and gantry cranes, loading dock equipment, and storage solutions. The company, founded in 1968, is headquartered in Angola, IN.
- Horizontal loading dock bumper for preventing damage by a vehicle to dock or building
- 4-1/2" rubber padding for elasticity and resistance to impact
- Fabric-reinforced for strength and dimensional stability
- Steel mounting and tie rods for strength and durability
- Welds to dock or bolts to dock for easy installation
Label: Vestil Manufacturing Corp
Manufacturer: Vestil Manufacturing Corp
Part Number: 1024-4.5
Publisher: Vestil Manufacturing Corp
Studio: Vestil Manufacturing Corp