WBM 1003 9-Inch Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp, Pink
Emits a warm amber glow and helps clean the air of pollutants.
The lamp is made from salt crystals from the Himalayan Mountains. Unlit, the crystal's rough-hewn, irregular surface looks pink. When lit with the included 40-watt bulb, it gives a warm amber glow. You can even change the color of the bulb to give a different hue to the lighting area.
Use the lamp as a gentle nightlight, or to create a romantic mood. Whether in a child's room, near the television or computer, or in your office, the lamp, sitting on its round neem base, provides a natural touch.
Salt Crystal is a Natural Air Purifier
The Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp also works as an air purifier. When lit, the lamp emits negative ions that fight against positively charged particles that cause you to feel stuffy and sluggish. The lit salt crystal clears the air naturally of allergens like smoke, pet dander, pollens, and other air pollutants. It dilutes odors so that you can breathe easier. People with asthma often find it helpful in reducing their symptoms. You can keep the lamp lit for as long as you like to maintain this purifying effect.
Care and Sizing Information
This lamp is very easy to clean--just wipe the outside surface with a damp sponge and dry with a paper towel. Because each crystal is natural, dimensions and weight vary.
What's in the Box
Lamp, base, 40-watt bulb, and UL-approved electric cord.
Binding: Tools & Hardware
- Made of natural salt crystal from the Himalayan mountains
- Works as an air purifier by emitting negative ions into the air, light therapy reduces stress, increases energy
- Each lamp is individually handcrafted and unique, sits on a beautiful wooden neem base
- Comes with 40-watt bulb, on/off switch, and 6-feet electric cord
- Ul-listed (complete lamp), weighs 11-to-15-pounds with bulb and cord
Part Number: 1003
Publication Date: 2012-10-01