Wej-It MS38 Expansion Shield Anchor, Zamac Alloy, Meets A-A 1922A Type 1 and FFS-325C Group 1 Type 1 Class 1, 1-1/4" Length, 3/8"-16 Threads (Pack Of 50)
The Wej-It MS38 expansion shield anchor is made of antimonial lead and zamac alloy, provides a secure hold in most materials including solid masonry and uncracked concrete, and meets Federal Specifications A-A 1922A Type 1 and FFS-325C Group 1, Type 1, Class 1. It can be used to anchor within uneven holes and soft materials, and its antimonial lead sleeve and zamac alloy cone resist rust for extended use.
Also known as a machine screw anchor, the expansion shield anchor has a sleeve that expands around the anchor's cone base when the included setting tool is inserted, holding the anchor in place within the mounting material. After the setting tool has been removed, an item can be mounted by inserting a machine screw (sold separately) through it and into the anchor.
|Anchor Part Number||Drill Diameter||For Screw Size||Maximum Tightening Torque|
Anchors provide reinforcement to fasteners installed in materials that are considered brittle or have insufficient hold such as drywall, concrete, brick, and stone. Anchors provide support through methods such as expansion from within or behind the substrate, or insertion of adhesive compounds into drilled holes.
Wej-It Fastening Systems manufactures mechanical and adhesive fasteners for use in concrete and drywall. The company, founded more than 60 years ago, is headquartered in Norwalk, CT.
What's in the Box?
- 50 Wej-It MS38 anchors
- 1 setting tool
- Expansion shield anchor provides a secure hold in most materials, including solid masonry and uncracked concrete
- Anchor consists of an antimonial lead sleeve that expands around the zamac alloy cone, gripping the mounting material to hold the anchor in place
- Meets Fed. Spec. A-A 1922A Type 1 and FFS-325C Group 1, Type 1, Class 1
- Holding power extends to uneven holes and soft material
- Rust resistant material enables extended use
Part Number: MS38