Wesco 272083 Zinc Die Cast Faucet with Viton Gasket, 0.75" NPT Connection
This Wesco 272083 die-cast zinc drum faucet can be used for dispensing non-viscous liquids from industrial drums. It has 0.75" male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for attachment to a drum, a self-closing handle for preventing drips and leaks, and a padlock hole for safety. This faucet has a flame arrestor for preventing sparks or flame from igniting the contents of the drum, and a Viton (FKM, fluoroelastomer) gasket for resistance to corrosive chemicals. It is Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM) approved for safety when used with non-viscous liquids. This die-cast zinc drum faucet is suitable for use in a variety of industrial and commercial settings.
Wesco manufactures material handling equipment under the Wesco and Lexco brands. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in North Wales, PA.
- Die-cast zinc faucet for use with industrial drums dispensing non-viscous liquids
- Viton (FKM) gasket for resistance to corrosive chemicals
- Self-closing faucet handle with padlock hole for safety
- Flame arrestor for preventing ignition of drum contents
- FM approved for use with non-viscous liquids
Part Number: 272083