Westinghouse 7877365 Richboro SE Two-Light 42-Inch Reversible Five-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, Brushed Nickel with Frosted White Alabaster Glass Bowl
Ideal for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet), this fan features a 153-by-10-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor and includes three fan speeds (high/medium/low) and a reversible switch to help you stay cool during the summer and warm during the winter. In warm weather, run the fan counterclockwise to stay cool. In cold weather, run it clockwise to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
The fan provides airflow of up to 2,995 cubic feet per minute (cfm). It is rated to operate at 44 watts at high speed (without the lights), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 68 cfm per watt. (As a comparison, 36-inch to 48-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficiencies ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cfm per watt at high speed.) For convenience, this fan is remote control adaptable and can be used with a dimmer.
This Westinghouse fan is backed by a lifetime motor warranty and a two-year warranty on all other parts. Product reference number 78773.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Color: Brushed Nickel
- Two-light 42-inch reversible five-blade indoor ceiling fan for rooms up to 144 square feet (12 by 12 feet)
- 153-by-10-millimeter silicon steel motor with dual capacitor; three speeds (high/medium/low); reversible switch for year-round use
- Airflow: 2,995 cfm; Energy Usage: 44 watts without lights; Airflow Efficiency: 68 cfm per watt
- Includes 78-inch lead wire, 4-inch by 3/4-inch down rod, and two candelabra-base 60-watt G16-1/2 light bulbs
- Lifetime motor warranty and two-year warranty on all other parts
Part Number: 78773-6548
Warranty: Limited Lifetime